Arbor Care 15-8-4 with 40% Slow Release Nitrogen Plus Micronutrients
is an ideal product for feeding trees and shrubs. Applied from early spring to early summer, Arbor Care 15-8-4
provides evergreens of all types with an excellent ratio of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium.
Created by Growth Products, an industry leader in technologically advanced and environmentally friendly fertilizers, Arbor Care 15-8-4
stands out from its competitors:
- Arbor Care 15-8-4 is made only from the highest quality N-P-K sources available.
- It contains four fully chelated micronutrients (Cu, Fe, Mn, and Zn) which are necessary for tree health. Unlike non-chelated micros found in many arbor care products, these chelated micronutrients are immediately available for plant uptake.
- The 40% slow release nitrogen found in Arbor Care 15-8-4 is derived from Growth Products' proprietary Smart Nitrogen, which is a unique methylene urea nitrogen molecule. Its nitrogen release period, when used for deep root injection, extends 3 to 6 months depending on climate and soil conditions.
- Arbor Care 15-8-4 is equally effective as a foliar spray. Its Smart Nitrogen is absorbed through both leaves and roots. Smart Nitrogen does not leach or volatize, making it good for the environment and cost-effective for you.
- Arbor Care 15-8-4 is a liquid that requires no agitation. It will not clog or abrade your equipment.
- With an extremely low salt index, Arbor Care 15-8-4 poses virtually no risk of phytotoxicity.